Keep Putnam Beautiful’s Adopt-A-Road/Trail/Spot program provides private citizens,
businesses and organizations an opportunity to support the countywide anti-litter campaign.
In addition it provides an inexpensive team building opportunity that gives residents an easy way
to make a noticeable difference and contribution to their community.
It also helps to generate positive publicity for a group or businesses service activities.
What Keep Putnam Beautiful requires:
- Complete the KPB adoption agreement contract located at keepputnambeautiful.org and return to KPB
- Attend an initial safety meeting before performing litter removal.
- Perform litter removal in the Adoption Location a minimum of 4 times a year.
- Complete the KPB cleanup report online after each cleanup.
What Keep Putnam Beautiful provides:
- Safety training for the Adoption group.
- Personalized appreciation sign.
- Safety and cleanup supplies (gloves, trash bags, etc.).
- Removal of trash bags, and large, heavy or bulky litter and debris.
- Recognition of active Adoption group accomplishments.
How to get involved:
Contact the KPB office at keepputnambeautiful.org or by calling 386-325-9598
to inquire about locations in your area that are in need of an adoption partner.
State Adopt-a-Highway Program
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) manage the State Adopt-a-Highway program.
State Routes are under their jurisdiction and cannot be adopted through KPB.
For more information, visit the FDOT website.